Thursday, February 24, 2011

Thibaut Wallpaper | Jennifer V Designs | Toledo, OH

I haven't blogged since last week.  We were out of town visitng my sister and her family in Delaware. We had an awesome time, with a couple of snags, meaning illnesses and trouble getting home, and now we're back and missing them like crazy!

Anyway, I  wanted to show my love of Thibaut Wallpaper.  You might remember me talking about Thibaut fabric here.  Well their wallpaper is just as fabulous.  I used the wallpaper in my powder room and I love it.  It's a bold pattern, but in a small space like a bathroom, it's works so well.




The bathroom cabinet was exisiting and I decided not to paint it or stain it and leave it as is and updated it with new hardware. The trim was painted, the floor was stained a rich, dark color, the mirror was changed out with a frame that went well with the wallpaper and the art ( painted by my husband's aunt) was added after and I love how it all works in the space.








It was extremely hard to photograph this wallpaper in such a small space and hard to capture the correct color, but hopefully you can get an idea.




Here's a link to the thibault wallpaper and hope you enjoyed the powder room tour!





1 comment: